Thank you for your interest in SmartBot360!
Here are some simple steps to create and deploy your first chatbot:
1. Log in to Management Dashboard using your email and password.
2. To create your first chatbot, go to CHATBOTS, and click on “Create new bot” (or you can click on “Load sample bot” to load a sample bot).
4. Click on “Save & Deploy”. Then select “Deploy on Web” (choices are Web, SMS, Facebook, WhatsApp) and leave the default options in the Advanced Options prompt.
5. Copy-paste the html snippet generated to your Web page, as shown below
6. You are all set! Now visit your Web page and see your chatbot in action.
After you have created your first chatbot you can:
Monitor in real time its usage by going to CHATS. Takeover the conversation from the chatbot and start directly chatting with the user. Simply type a message in the chat textbox.
Set email or SMS notifications when a user is using a chatbot. For that, go to SETTINGS -> Notifications.
Manage accounts and access rights in SETTINGS-> Flags and Agents pages. You can use Flags to specify which chats should be visible by which agents.