Thank you for your interest in SmartBot360!
Here are some simple steps to create and deploy your first chatbot:
1. Log in to Management Dashboard using your email and password.
2. To create your first chatbot, from the top-right menu, select Bot Builder.
4. Click on “Build FAQ Bot”.
5. Now, let’s deploy the new chatbot! Go to Deploy Chatbots.
6. To deploy on a Web page, scroll down to Web Bot Deployments, select the chatbot you created earlier, and click “Deploy Web Bot”. To see how to deploy to other media click here.
7. Copy the HTML snippet, and paste it in the HTML of your Web page before </body>, or inside a Code object if you are using a Web site development tool like Wix or Squarespace.
8. You are all set! Now visit your Web page and see your chatbot in action.
After you have created your first chatbot you can:
1. Monitor in real time its usage by going to the Dashboard. Takeover the conversation from the chatbot and start directly chatting with the user. Simply type a message in the chat textbox in Dahboard page.
3. View analytics by going to the Analytics page. From there you can also view the unanswered questions for FAQ bots and add answers to them to continuously improve the bots’ understanding.
4. Manage accounts and access rights in Flags and Agents page. You can use Flags to specify which chats should be visible by which agents.
5. Add notification in the Settings page, where you specify an email that will receive notifications every time your chatbot is used.
Tip 1: To quickly preview how edits in your bots in Bot Builder change the behavior of your bot, follow these steps:
Create a first version of your bot and deploy it on a web page (say http://mysite.com/test.html) following the instructions above
In a separate browser window go to http://mysite.com/test.html to test its behavior
Keep the two windows (Bot Builder and http://mysite.com/test.html) side by side on your computer
Make changes to the bot in Bot Builder, and click “Save& Publish”
Refresh http://mysite.com/test.html to see the new behavior