Thank you for your interest in SmartBot360!
Here are some simple steps to create and deploy your first chatbot:
1. Log in to Management Dashboard using your email and password.
2. To create your first chatbot, go to BUILD CHATBOT, and click on “Create new bot” (or you can click on “Load sample bot” to load a sample bot).
4. Click on “Save & Deploy”. Then select “Web” (choices are Web, SMS, Facebook) and click Deploy (leave all fields empty).
5. Copy-paste the html snippet generated to your Web page, as shown below
6. You are all set! Now visit your Web page and see your chatbot in action.
After you have created your first chatbot you can:
1. Monitor in real time its usage by going to CHATS. Takeover the conversation from the chatbot and start directly chatting with the user. Simply type a message in the chat textbox.
4. Manage accounts and access rights in Flags and Agents page. You can use Flags to specify which chats should be visible by which agents.
5. Add notification in the Settings page, where you specify an email that will receive notifications every time your chatbot is used.